Produced by the Fighting Hawks-loving crew at D1 Media, LLC, Fighting Hawks Magazine gives readers an up-close and personal view of all things University of North Dakota Athletics. Its purpose is to help promote UND Athletics, provide a quality and fun reading experience, and improve the way of life in our community.
Fighting Hawks Magazine is distributed six times a year throughout Grand Forks and East Grand Forks at high-traffic locations such as grocery stores, UND Campus, restaurants, etc.
Interested In Advertising
Email us at Sales@FightingHawksMagazine.com to get connected with a sales representative and to receive a media kit stuffed with everything you need to know.
For additional information about the magazine, please contact Info@FightingHawksMagazine.com.
6 Facts You Need To Know
1. Fighting Hawks Magazine is mailed to a majority of the businesses in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks.
2. All Champions Club members receive a copy in the mail.
3. Any alumni can get 1/2 off a subscription to Fighting Hawks Magazine. (coming soon)
4. Six issues are printed each season.
5. The magazine gives you a behind the scenes look at the people and culture at UND Athletics.
6. Contributors are welcome! If you are interested in helping with content, distribution, photography or anything else, email Info@FightingHawksMagazine.com.
Six times a year, Fighting Hawks Magazine dives into the culture of UND Athletics with interviews and stories from some of the biggest playmakers, decisionmakers and other influential leaders at UND.
A majority of the businesses in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks receive a magazine in the mail to display in their lobby for visitors and their staff to read.
(This is approximately 2,000 businesses)
If you’re interested in getting Fighting Hawks Magazine mailed to your business or home, visit FightingHawksMagazine.com/Subscribe.